IBC Tank (SX-EX)
- Inner bottle: Extrusion blow-moulded HDPE SMP protective barrier (optional) Additional UV and light protection of the filling product (optional)
- Bottom plate: Made of steel to provide stability and to facilitate minimum residual contents from the inner container Galvanized
- Outer container: Welded tubular steel grid, with steel case.
- Suitable for utilisation on explosion hazardous/ endangered premises classified as zone 1 and zone 2 (while complying with statutory and companyspecific safety precautions and regulations).
- Steel sheet jacket protects the container from electrostatic charge
- The container’s outer surface, or jacket, is made entirely of steel and therefore conductive – consequently, electrostatic charging cannot occur
- An earthed outlet valve discharges the electrostatic charge of the filling goods
- Increased resistance to mechanical and thermal stress
- Electrostatically safe in accordance with IEC/TS 60079-32-1:2013 and TRGS 727:2016.